Are cybersecurity startups going to be huge in 2021?

I keep seeing viruses and malware pop up in the news. New threats and new scams every other month. It got me thinking about cybersecurity startups and if they will begin to really blow up next year as people become more connected online with the world around them Do you think these kinds of startups will be huge next year?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
June 6, 2020 2:12 AM

I'd like to think they will be given the need to have them and the growth of workers online and working from their home offices. I know someone who is investing in a server company that hosts servers as well as website security. It is looking promising.

June 11, 2020 9:25 PM

Oh yes, and every year from here on out they will only continue to grow. We are living in the cuff of becoming so invested in technology with our day to day life that smart homes will be a thing that is absolutely normal for everyone to own in 10 years.

June 16, 2020 7:14 PM

It has been doing great this year, all things considered. I have only seen more investments and interest in this sector and I expect it to grow more every year.

June 20, 2020 8:42 PM

I think there will be an even bigger jump for mobile security. Considering most adults own smartphones and plenty of them handle personal e-mails, business, and banking on their phones - it just makes sense. As more people become aware of security measures to protect themselves, there will be more growth and room for new cyber security startups to come into the market.

June 22, 2020 7:48 PM

A family friend is in this field and is a partner/co-owner of an up and coming security app that will be launched soon. He mentioned that there will be a huge growth for cyber security and because of this, there will be room for advancements for other people looking to startup in this area.

June 22, 2020 8:04 PM